Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Finally!!!

My daughter FINALLY lost her first tooth and I lost my MOJO!!!!!
This layout is fairly simple, but it took me forever to finish. At the moment there is a photo and some paper lying on my desk waiting to be scrapped. Its been lying here for about a week now. The reason why I'm not starting is because I'm not sure if the paper range is exactly suited to the photo.... Its not like it will look bad together or anything like that. So I could just do it, but I don't. I think I need my mojo back.....
PS: If you are reading this and you like my work please follow my blog by clicking on the 'join this site' button on the right hand side. I get a lot of visitors to my blog but no one is following me. So if I'm just wasting my time here, then at least I will know and I can stop....


1 comment: