Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Class of 2010

Apart from having trouble connecting to the internet, I also suffered from a very serious case of scrappers-block. I had a page sitting on my desk for the better part of THREE weeks (!!!), and I just could not finish it. It was the most difficult page I had ever done (its even difficult to write something about it!!!). No matter what I did, it just never looked quite right. Eventually I realised that I had to just put it together the best I can and move on. There was NOTHING happening in my craft room because of that and this was NOT good for my moral...
So I pushed on and put the page together as best I can and guess what - I did not like the final product very much.... But I'm going to share it anyway :)
The layout is about my daughter's graduation ceremony & play at the end of the last year at kindergarten. She was one of the angels...

No comments:

Post a Comment