Friday, March 4, 2011

Father

I made this page in memory of my husband's late father.
He died when my husband was 9 and there is at present
precious few photos of him.
When my mother-in-law gave us this picture, I was actually
quite shocked to see the resemblance between my husband
and his late father. It feels like I'm looking at my husband when looking at this photo.
But, as you can imagine, once I got the photo,
I could not wait to start a page.

It was a total surprise to my hubby, but he loved it.

And Granddad now has an honorary place on our wall
where we can see him all the time.
And you know, it honestly feels like I know him better
after doing this page and after giving him a special
place in our home....
(Please excuse the reflection on the glass)


This was also my first on only vintage page I've done, which is strange as I love anything vintage...


1 comment:

  1. stunning, stunning, stunning! hulle lyk ongelooflik baie na mekaar! dis soooo special...

    ReplyDelete